Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Speaking into our lives


Do you speak of what you desire in your life? Move from what you want to avoid to what you want. How do you use the power of your tongue, everyday? Speak these words to loving members of your community who unconditionally support you. Use affirmations, mantras, journal, whatever methods speak into your life.

Improving your outlook on life can start with the words you use, everyday. What do you say to yourself when you wake up in the morning? Do you have any rituals for brightening up your day? Is your attitude usually positive?

Your attitude matters and so do your words. The power of the words, I am is a great place to start. I often start my day with the I am ______ mantra. I fill in the blank with what feeling I desire for the day. You can fake it until you make it. Try it out! Speak into your existence. Speak of what you hope for and focus on it. Speak it in your mind, body, spirit and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment