Friday, November 20, 2015

A grateful moment



Timing is everything.  Along the same lines as thanksgiving, I want to take a moment of gratitude and thank you for exploring small and big life questions with me.  As well as how to integrate small, healthy strategies into our lives and lifestyle.  Thank you for the questions, comments and thoughts. Thank you for the shares and likes.  Thank you for the discussions and invitations to discuss these explorations further.

I will be taking a break these next few weeks for a holiday and to spend quality time with a loved one who continues to have health struggles.  You can find me on twitter @coachclari for simple, daily positive messages.  I'll be back as I am only 8 posts away from finishing a second full year of posts.

Be well, be grateful and spread love and light where you can.  Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment