Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fire Crisis


In a session for SuperSoul TV, Caroline Myss (author of the Anatomy of the Spirit) beautifully describes the human fire crisis and the soul. She explains that we live in the time of Fire. Perhaps we are all seekers looking for more meaning and purpose. It reminds me of Wayne Dyer's quote above, "Don't die with your music still inside you." Your fire is your creativity, your passion.

You can feel collectively that we all want more purpose and meaning in our lives. I am grateful that in this fire age, it is common to celebrate the new moon. It is known to be cautious during a planet's retrograde and the full moon. We can talk about the possibility that a deja vu is connected to a past life. Being in harmony with others and the universe enhances my life journey.

Blogging, journaling, writing poetry and just writing is one way I stand in my fire. It allows me to create, be creative, express myself and commune with others. Find your spark and let it grow. What needs to come from you?

We have our theme song already. Jimi Hendrix asked us to, "Let me stand next to your fire." It's the fire namaste, let the spark in you ignite the spark in me. I know fire can be explosive and rage strongly until everything comes down. Like anger we can use this force for good. Let the fire warm your heart and guide your spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment