Tuesday, December 23, 2014

#HappyHolidays


I am committed to taking a holiday this season. I will be taking a break and concentrating on the being part of me as opposed to the doing part that is always emphasized and can be on automatic some days. I encourage you to do the same like Madonna’s 1983 Holiday song goes, “Holiday, celebrate, If we took a holiday, took some time to celebrate, just one day out of life, it would be, it would be so nice.” They don’t really make classic songs like this one anymore. The song reminds me to celebrate and take a holiday!

Every year gets better! I am so ready, and welcome this down time. I have much to celebrate right now anyway, we all do. We have completed another year. I committed to posting a new blog every Tuesday and now 52 Tuesdays, later I am celebrating a year of blogging today! This year my first publication arrived, “The Empowered Woman: Purpose, Passion & Possibilities and it is still available on amazon.com. What are you most proud of about this past year?

I am always most proud of my transformational moments and how much better I am today because of them. I am committed to growing and learning as a person. After this holiday, I can look forward to new adventures! You with me?

My one request this holiday season is to CELEBRATE. Celebrate all of you. It should not only be about celebrating accomplishments and positive feedback. Celebrate yourself by treating yourself with kindness and compassion. I celebrate you in this moment and I thank you for taking time to follow this blog. It means the world to me to be able to serve you.

In the spirit of Holiday and celebrating, this will be my last blog of the year. I will see you in the New Year with a new theme of awareness and authenticity. I look forward to new inspiration and learnings that I will share with you. Thank you and #HappyHolidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment