Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Possibilities in passion and purpose

Community helps to breed your passion into possibilities. The more you focus on your passions, the more your dreams and desires will come into your life. Speaking your passions helps them to come to you even when you least expect it. Words are so powerful. We speak things into existence through our words all the time. Who is your community? Your community of friends and family are a reflection of who you are. Find a mentor; find individuals you admire that you can talk to that share your passions.

Feedback from community can help guide you to your purpose and passion. What are the things people have always said you were good at? What feedback do you hear, consistently from different voices? Using your passions and strengths can only lead to purpose and possibilities. How do you share your joys with your community? With the world? We are all born with gifts and our gifts are meant to be shared.

The best ways I have lived my passions which has opened up possibilities is to speak of them. Join a group that focuses on your passion and/or start one. I committed to a weekly conservation with two women I admired that shared the same passion and the next thing I knew we created an initiative that had a larger impact. I have attracted how to transform my passion into community action. It is amazing how speaking into existence your passions can open up possibilities.

Surrender to purpose and passion; and possibilities will open up to you. All roads of purpose, passion and exposing as many parts of yourself, leads to possibilities. Raising our awareness to synchronicities, staying focused on our passions, being encouraged to dream, reviewing your beliefs and values are all ways to open up ourselves to possibilities. I am grateful for all the opportunities that continue to arrive in this life. I stick to my vision and meet new goals I set for myself, regularly.

Continue the conversation and pick up the Empowered Woman: Purpose, Passion & Possibilities out August 1, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment